In this workshop, we will learn how to:
- Create an AppConfig configuration, store it in AWS AppConfig hosted configuration store and deploy it.
- Utilize the AWS AppConfig integration with Lambda extensions to get your AppConfig Configuration Document.
- Use the AWS AppConfig Configuration Document returned from the Lambda extension to turn on a feature and limit the number of results returned by API Gateway.
- Validate the AppConfig Configuration Document with a JSON Schema validator as a means to perform unit testing.
- Validate the AppConfig Configuration Document with a Lambda validator as a means to perform integration testing.
- Create a CloudWatch Alarm to monitor the API Gateway Lambda for errors during AppConfig deployment as a trigger to rollback deployment.